18 years old, シンガポールに住🇸🇬
What’s your daily personal growth secret？
- reading • writing daily 📚
- thinking • coding daily 👩🏻💻
- english • drama 👁
- yoga hot • meditation 🧘
Diligence must not be in a hurry, as soon as you are in a hurry, it becomes false diligence
Diligence is not a race against time, but continuous, dripping water wears through the rock. We have time to accumulate slowly, no need to worry.
- Whatever you do in this life, it’s not legendary, unless your friends are there to see it.
- Life is full of changes. One day you have an apartment, the next day it’s a house of dumplings. But the important stuff doesn’t change. To the important stuff.
- When you’re single, and your friends start to get married, every wedding invitation presents a strange moment of self-evaluation: “Will you be bringing a guest, or will you be attending alone?”